Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day Is Here!

Ok folks. Get out there and vote. I really do not care who what when and where you vote. This is a non-partisan site. (I just wanted to say that and hyphenate it because it's fun.)

I voted. Done. I had no problem with the machine, in our case a scanner. Most of the issues I saw while waiting in line were all operator error. Either the person voted filled in too many ovals or used silly check marks. The machine itself ran just fine. I think one person tried to put the thing in the scanner backwards! Oh, is that what those arrows mean?!

The most difficult part of voting today was finding the poll. The signs were small and not very well placed. Other than that, do not let the news media scare you off about how difficult it is to vote! Just do it!

Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't vote. Here is the main reason:
I AM CANADIAN!!!