This time I want to address this health care thing again from a different angle. I want ask you some questions.
1. What do YOU want to see in national health care?
2. From what you read and hear and research, how close does the bill presented by your representatives come to your expectations?
3. How much or your hard earned money do you thing should go to the government to pay for someone else health care?
4. Do you feel you would rather pay for health insurance yourself or pay the government for it?
5. Is universal health care beneficial to society, and if so, how would you do it so it was not run by corrupt politicians?
6. Do you think health care would be better or worse if the government is involved?
The questions keep coming. I am curious on this. I am torn with the thought of a society with healthy people and we "all get along" similar to a Star Trek fantasy, but in reality, as we all do not get along is it even possible for a system like this working? Anyways, I guess I better start working so I can pay for my medical whether it's private or not!