Friday, January 19, 2007

ASSHOLE BOSS

OK, I need to vent. I'm sitting at my desk and the boss comes in to do something and turns the monitors up. Loud music is playing. He does his thing and WALKS OUT WITHOUT TURNING THE VOLUME BACK DOWN! Just up and leaves.

JACKASS!

I cannot believe this guy has no courtesy. I don't want this loud stuff playing in my ear. Do you damn work and then turn it back down to normal. Then I get up to turn it down and find that the channel nearest me is turned up higher than the other! Major asshole in this respect. Come to think of it this guy respects no one unless you have a title and he can get somewhere by brown-nosing said person with title. If you are nothing else, then you are just that, nothing.

I can't wait for these new evaluation forms we need to do! Heeeheeeheeee.

No comments: